We went up to Matt's brother, Mike's house last night for dinner. The kids had a great time jumping on the trampoline, making and performing a puppet show, and playing some music for us. Whey Grandma Staffieri is around the kids get entertained and the parents get to just sit around and relax on the couch! It is great!
Nicolas and Michael on the trampoline
The girls with g'ma making their puppets
Madelyn, Abby, and Ellie
The girls entertaining us with some music


10 comments:
Your kids are SOOO cute!! Hope to meet them again when we come. I know school will be starting for Ellie. We'll be there Sept. 1-15 so let us know if you come up to see your mom or maybe we can make it to see you.
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are the cutest. Hey how did you customize your blog background? I only know how to access the ones on blogger and I want to do a cuter one if possible. So help me out if you can. Thanks!
Your kids are adorable and they are 100% Chelsea (no offense Matt). I just think that they look so much like you! I loved Ellie's soccer pictures, what a beautiful smile!
That's so fun that Matt's mom is so hands-on with the kids. It's always nice to get a little break and let someone else entertain them! Cute pics!
Hi Chelsea, so good to hear from you. Your kids are super cute!!! The Murray's (Scott and Brandi) are also living here in the area with their 2 kids. They are in the Aliso Creek ward...it's been fun hanging out with them again. We will all have to get together sometime soon.
These kids are all so cute! I can't believe how old Ellie is looking!
Wow, all those kids are so cute. What a fun day! Your daughter is beautiful!
What a fun grandma! Are your parents like that too? I love the idea of a puppet show. Was there any sort of storyline or did they just wave their pics around?
I agree with rachel gillie...your kids look so much like you!
Hey Chelsea! How exciting to hear from you. Your blog is very cute and your kids are seriously the most adorable kids ever. Ellie is such a mini me of you it is hilarious. Scott and I are having a girl in October and are getting really excited. Has Whitney had her baby yet? Hope all is well. Love, Shellie
Hey Chelsea! I just saw your name on Lauren's blog. I can't believe how big your kids are now! They are so darling, I think the last time we saw you guys was at one of the softball games. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment