We have had a fun Halloween week. The kids are a little pooped! Last night we only trick-or-treated to about 10 houses before they were ready to come in. They were more excited to pass out the candy to the other kids. Glad it is all over! Now I have to figure out what to do with all of this candy!! Here are some pictures from this week.....
The ward Trunk-or-Treat
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Snow White and Bob the Builder
Posted by The Staffieri Family at 3:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Hi Matt & Chelsea! This is Julie & Chris Tandy (from the BYU married ward). I have seen your blog a few times from Camille Law's blog- I just wanted to tell you how adorable your family is! Your kids are so dang cute!
Cute costumes! I love it when Nicolas dances.
Love the costumes! Is Ellie the only blonde in her class? I like the Bob the Builder costume ... Nicolas makes a handsome construction worker!
They look great and I am glad you finally updated. What ever happened with lunch last week?
Okay, your kids are stunning...totally minis of Chels & Matt. Love the costumes! Love your family! Love, The Law's
Cute costumes. Your kids always look so grown up!
Oh my gosh, that last picture of Nicolas dancing is hilarious! And Ellie is the most beautiful Snow White!
Your kids are getting SO big!! Is Nicolas potty trained yet?
Love their costumes. I cannot believe they were done after only 10 houses!!
Those are cute costumes. Ellie looks a lot like you in the first picture. I can't believe she's only in Kindergarten. She looks older in these pictures.
I am loving the update. Madison was snow white last year, her costume looked just like Ellie's, she looks darling. I love that she totally knows how to pose, where do they learn this stuff. Nicholas is so cute, I am jealous of a boy sometimes, although I love my girls. When are we getting together again? I am ready!
I can't believe they only wanted to go to 10 houses! Nice! I love that last picture. Nicolas totally looks like an excited construction worker and Ellie looks so pretty doing a curtsy as a princess.
Very cute pictures! I'm glad that you had a nice Halloween and that you guys are back home safe and sound. That must have been pretty scary being evacuated. It was fun to see you at Chuck E. Cheese!
seriously. they couldn't be cuter.
You have the cutest kids ever! I love the costumes.
Post a Comment