We had a great Mother's Day yesterday! Matt and the kids made me breakfast in bed. It was fantastic! Matt got me a new camera which I have been wanting for a while now and I am so excited about it. After church we went up to Ashley's to celebrate Mother's Day and Janie's Birthday. It's always fun to be up there and the kids love playing together.
Last week Ellie had her first Piano Recital! She played a song on the piano and then a song that she wrote and composed on the Xylophone. She has only been taking lessons for about 7 months and she has really caught on and is doing so well.
Her biggest fan!!


11 comments:
Awe-I love the last picture of admiration for his big sister!-- hope Cole and Allie have the kind of relationship that Nicolas and Ellie do.
hey--by the way, if it's not too crowded--we'd love to support Ellie in things like that so let us know and we'll see if we can support her in a few of those events!
Wish we could have been there on Mother's Day for the party. I didn't realize that Nicholas is the only boy around now. It will be fun when we're there in August for the boys to hang out. Ellie is amazing, she's very talented. Congrats on getting a new camera, is it smaller then the last??
It was so great to see you guys at Gavin's blessing. Please tell Ellie and Markell congratulations for us!
Oh, Ellie is so big! The time flies. Your kids are adorable.
I can't believe she can play the piano already! I kept hearing you should wait to put your kids in lessons until they can read, but obviously not! Way to go Ellie!
I just love the picture of Nicolas. How cute is that?
Nicolas is so cute supporting his big sister! That is so awesome that Ellie likes taking piano lessons and that she is doing so well. I love her dress and the flower in her hair- so cute!
Your kids are so cute- and they always have the best sun-tans!
The other night was so fun! Ellie is so cute playing the piano! And my heart melts seeing the biggest fan clapping in the last photo!
That is so cool that Ellie takes piano. I would love for my kids to take. A piano would help though. Its fun to see those pics at Ash and Tony's house with everyone together.
Post a Comment