Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Las Vegas

Last weekend Matt and I went to Las Vegas with some friends for the BYU bowl game. The game was freezing and BYU played horribly but we had a fun weekend together without our kids!!

Bewsey's, Edmond's, us, and Kell and Anna

Matt, Chels, Kell, Anna
Matt and I at the beginning of the game
Matt and I with Mike and Megan at Cheesecake Factory
Megen and I at the Forum shops

9 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

Ah! I am loving our twin pictures! We had such a great time with you guys. We need to do another trip soon! Have a great Christmas break and hopefully we will see you soon. Be safe!

Keri said...

It's SOOO nice to just get away for a weekend with friends (and no kids!) Not that I don't LOVE my kids, but don't you just feel rejuvenated and ready to hit the mom world again?. Looks like you guys had fun. Lynds and Joey were down there too.

The Joslyn Family said...

Fun weekend Belle. You look cute with your scarf.

emcghee said...

Chels, looks like you had a good time! I got your mess. BTW but we were in Mexico. Thanks for thinking of us though. Could you believe how cold it was up here!?

Julie T. said...

It was really fun seeing you guys for a quick second! Thanks so much for the bows and headbands. Riley loves them all:) Next time you are in town call us!!

Sarah said...

Glad that you got to get away without the kids... Sad that the game was so bad! Hope that things are going well!

Jess and Matt said...

Hey Chelsea! This is Jessica Parks. Looks like you guys had a fun get away without the kids. It was nice chatting with you at the Christmas party. You have a beautiful family! Hope all is well!

The Brosemann Clan said...

hey- this is Carie(Matts cousin) looks like it was a fun time. It's always a nice time when you dont have to worry about the kids constantly. I cant belive how cold it looks. Thats crazy stuff.

brit.brat said...

Maybe this could help the business??

http://www.designmom.com/2008/12/more-homemade-christmas-2008.html

and here.

http://www.designmom.com/