Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lannie Boutique


My super talented sister-in-law, Marie (Cason's wife), has been busy making some darling baby stuff. She just got everything up on Etsy and I wanted to share it with you. Check it out at http://www.marieburr.etsy.com/. Her stuff is adorable and very affordable! She is also doing a "Giveaway" on her blog if you are interested. To look at her blog go to http://mandcgreen.blogspot.com

4 comments:

emcghee said...

She is super talented, isn't she! Her stuff is adorable.

Kathy said...

I am seriously obsessed with the head bands you gave me. The flowers are so pretty. They really are some of the best looking ones I've seen out there. When are you going to start selling them? I want more for me! :)

Jennifer said...

My nieghbor is interested in buying some headbands for her trip to hawaii. She leaves tomorrow. Will you be around or is there someone I can contact so she can buy some today or early tomorrow morning? Let me know!

Megan and Mike said...

I hope Matt is quickly recovering, and yes we need to hang out soon. I leave for Utah on Tuesday and will be gone until Monday, but after that we need to get together. Why has it been this long since we have gotten together? I'm not liking this very much.