Sunday, September 9, 2007

Staffieri Family Weekend

Saturday we went to the BYU vs. UCLA football game. We dropped Nicolas off with my dad and left Orange County at 12:40. We finally walked into the Rose Bowl at 3:45. It was the longest, most annoying experience! We got into horrible traffic and then had to park about two miles away on this golf course and book it to the stadium in 90 degree weather. We were dying by the time we finally got to our seats. And we didn't make it before kickoff which is not a good thing for Matt! It was a pretty good game even though we ended up with the loss. Our family really looks forward to this time of year because it is so fun for us to go to these games and watch Markell play. Matt's whole family was in town for his sister's baby blessing today. We haven't all been together in a really long time, so it was fun to be able to see everyone.

Makai, Caleb, and Ellie were the only kids that went
Ellie and her favorite "Aunti Rhe"
After the game - this was Ellie's one and only (she actually was an angel considering the very long day it ended up being)
Matt and Kell after the game
Ellie and Nicolas before leaving for church
All but one of the Staffieri cousins

15 comments:

Meggan said...

cutest pics ever. i love that ellie went to the game with you guys. okay, i am sure she is matt's daughter now because i think they have the same mouth. :)
Nicolas totally has your mouth.

Sarah said...

It was fun to run into you after the game! I agree with the frustration about the horrible parking there. We didn't get home until 10:15 and we left at 1:00 which made for a lot of money to pay the babysitter! Oh well, it was a lot of fun even though BYU lost. Maybe we'll see you at the San Diego game!

Kathy said...

How fun to go to the game! I miss BYU football. You seriously have the cutest family. Your kids are adorable!

Laura Ek said...

Great Family picture! And the game looks like it was fun, bummer that they lost!

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

You guys look great in the fmaily pic...I love Ellie's braided hair brushed out. Darling!

Anonymous said...

I seriously die over how cute your kids are! I could look at pics all day of them. Love Ellie's hair w/ the day old braid removal!

Michelle said...

I know I have said this before, but your family is seriously SO beautiful! I was up in Utah for the BYU/Arizona game so of course I went and I forgot how much fun the games are! Go Cougars! I love Edward. I don't understand the infatuation with Bella and Jacob...he is a nice guy but come on...EDWARD????!?!??! I finished Eclipse last week and LOVED it. I'm with you...should I read them all again?

Shauna Brown said...

What a great time!! You all look wonderful and your kids- too cute for words! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!

Circuit Fam said...

Looks so fun. Honestly your family is adorable! The kids should be selling surf gear in mags or on TV or something, lets go Chels...We didn't go to the game, we had stuff to do with my family (Chris loved that I am sure) Can't wait to get together again. Let's plan a dinner on a Friday or Saturday soon.

Sara Decker said...

Cute pictures. Can you get my hair to do what Ellie's did? So cute. The brother/sister picture of them before church is so great. They look cute in black. How fun, go BYU!

Jennifer said...

I stayed home with the kids Sat. because I had tons to do to prepare for Claire's blessing on sunday. Todd left for the game at 1 and didn't get there until 4. He wasn't happy. WE also love this time of year, we have a huge dlp tv that Todd dies over during football season. I admit I too love college footbal,especially our cougars. Are you going to any games in Provo?

Missy said...

Such cute photos. I love your shirt (or dress?) in the last photo. And yes, your kids look great in black! Such tan little California kids...

Robyn said...

How fun that you get together with his family so much. That is so cool. I agree with everyone, you DO have a great looking family! Those Green genes are good genes to have!

Robyn said...

Oh! And Staffieri genes are good too!!!

Julie and Kyle said...

Hey Chelsea! Your family is beautiful! I lauged when I saw your page cause it looks just like mine! Looks like things are good for you guys! Tell Matt we say hi. - Julie Rose