I finished Eclipse!! I can't even begin to tell you how much I love these books. I can't believe I have to wait until next fall to read the next one. I just die over Edward!! Anyone who has not read these books (Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse, by Stephenie Meyer), go to Barnes and Noble today and get them. You will not be able to put them down! I am almost thinking about reading them again, but I have never done that before. I just don't want them to be over. Am I obsessed??? On her website there is a chapter from her last book, Midnight Sun, which is going to be Twilight in Edward's perspective. She has the first chapter posted that you can read. That is what I will be reading today!
Here is what has been going on lately, I just haven't had time to blog about it.......
(sorry, it is pretty long!)
We met my sister, Ashley and her kids, and my brother, Cason, at the beach last week before Cason went back up to school. Our kids love playing with their uncle Casey and will miss him so much!
Uncle Casey and Nicolas
Last weekend Matt went up to Utah for the first football game. His little brother, Markell, plays inside Linebacker for BYU. It is his senior year this year, so we will be going to quite a few of the games. While he was gone, we went up and hung out at my sister-in-law, Lizzy's house for the day. We went swimming, watched part of the football game, and then got a babysitter and went to dinner and the mall.

When we got there, Michael came and put this on Nicolas!
Nicolas and Michael were both swimming without their floaties!!
Our friends, the Johnson's, came to visit from Arizona this weekend. We love it when they come because they stay next door at the McBride's and we just play non-stop. It is so much fun having them here. We really miss them!
These three boys are like "three peas in a pod." They are really like brothers. They surfed together and made some long board skateboards.
The kids played soccer one evening






15 comments:
You are so good at updating Bell! Your kids are absolutely darling. And I love Uncle Casey too!!
Fun times. I still picture Casen being a little boy,so that is crazy. He looks like Nicholas. Wade watched the BYU game and said that Matt's brother was all over that game, that is so fun. I want to get my boys a "Y" tshirt. That is so adorable. I'm almost done with Eclipse and then we can dish about it....
Fun update! I love the Stephanie Meyer books too. I got Eclipse a few days after Quincy was born and I have not been able to pick it up yet. :( I am so sad. I am just waiting for my life to come together so that I can get going on it! We will have to talk after I have read it so that we can share the moments!! Luvs...
I feel so out of it not knowing what is going on with these books. i have Twilight, just haven't had a spare second to start it!
What a fun week you had! I love all the pics.
What a great time! Honestly, your kids are just too cute! Love the CA tans they are sporting!
We so have to get together when you come next week! We can talk for sure about the BOOKS, however, I am all for Jacob! Sorry, but it's true!
Glad you liked Eclipse. My sisters and sister in laws are all obsessed with it. In fact my sister Kelly and sister in kaw Molly and I are running in the Camp Pendelton Mud Run and we are going to be "Team Edward". We are having shirts made. Our husbands think we are sick! :) I think Fall 2008 is going to be a happy time for me!!
Chelsea, I'm glad I'm not the only one who is obsessed with the books. I too have spent many moments on her website reading Edward's words and dreaming of the next book. Just give yourself a few more days and you'll feel back to normal. Well, maybe. I still miss them!
Your kids are so cute. It looks like you guys have been having fun. That's cool that your brother-in-law plays for BYU. Jeff went up last weekend to see the game.
Looks like you guys having been having a lot of fun! I love that last picture!
Oh, and I am so obsessed over the books too!
I just had picked up Eclipse last night from a friend and spent most of the night reading it. I love these books as well and can't wait to see how this one ends. I also can't wait for book #4!
All of the pictures are so cute- it looks like you guys have been busy! Jon is obsessed with BYU football so we are going to the game this weekend and then to 2 or 3 more throughout the season. We're pretty excited- go Cougars!
Your life is way too full and fun! I love reading your blog, although it makes me a little jealous that you get to go to the beach all the time. You guys all look great! I'm comin home for a visit on the 15th, so hopefully we'll get to see you guys.
OH, i forgot to mention just how obsessed i am with the books too, I finished eclipse a couple days after it came out and I'm struggling to wait for the next one. They're so good. I have to say I'm a big Jacob fan though...
I haven't read the books either! I need to since everyone I hear about them from seems to love them.
You guys are all so tan. I love it and I love having the beach so close. It's the best activity to do with kids (and Ellie is so cute riding the waves!).
I am so glad that you love Eclipse! The series is fabulous! Everyone looks great and I am glad that you are taking advantage of this beautiful weather at the beach. A bunch of us are trying to meet Th mornings at T-street. it would be fun to see you!
WOW! You've been busy. Everytime I see pics of you guys hanging at the beach it makes me miss CA. Can't wait to see you next week!
I too am obsessed with these books, but I am the biggest Jacob fan.... I really am hoping for him. Sorry, to all Edward fans.
Post a Comment