I can't believe Davey is 3 months old already. He went in today for his 2 month check (we changed insurance and I couldn't get him in until now). He was 14 lbs even and in the 65%. I think Nicolas was 14 lbs at 2 months and 95%. I think Davey will get there. He just started out 11 days early and almost a pound lighter than Nicolas. Both are big solid boys and I love it!
I got him a Bumbo the other day and he is just about ready for it. He still is a little wobbly, but he looks so grown up in it!
He likes to relax on the couch!
This is Nicolas at 3 months. You can definitely tell they are brothers!
This is the entertainment center that Matt just finished. He did an amazing job! (The bottom opening is for some speaker thing. He has some great plan for a surround sound! Why does every guy need one?)
Thursday, September 25, 2008
My 3 month old!
Posted by The Staffieri Family at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Wow. Three months have already gone by?!?! He is so cute. My little 9 month old is probably only a pound heavier maybe. Matt is amazing. That entertainment center looks awesome.
Such a cutie! Ridge also has a bumbo seat and loves it. For some reason they look so much older when they are sitting in them.
I love your family picture at the top of you blog.
Darling!
We would LOVE to see you when you come to SF. When are you coming agin?
~Michelle
We love these boys. He looks a lot like Nicolas. It has be wanting to compare Mitch and Jack. Mitch is 10 wks today and weight 13. 13oz. How are you? I really want to see you....when???
Love the new post! I was telling Will, as I saw the first picture of little Davey, that him and Nicolas look so much alike and then you posted the pic of Nick. So cute! You can tell they're brothers. Davey is so, so cute! I'm so happy for him that he has a bumbo seat. I love him!
HE is so cute! I can't believe he is 3 months already! It seems like just the other day you were still pregnant and marie and cason were getting married :)
Chels, when I saw that first picture I thought I was looking at Nicholas as a baby...they're 2 peas in a pod. And tell Matt GREAT JOB on the entertainment center...it looks really good!
Davey is getting so big! I love that little peanut! Your entertainment center looks great! Matt did such a good job. Very impressive! Love it all stocked with books and pictures! It was fun to see you guys this past weekend! Thanks for a great time!:)
Davey looks exactly like your other kids- all of them are so cute. I really like the picture of them at the top of your blog.
The entertainment center looks great- impressive that Matt did that. It was good to see you on Saturday!
Impressive Matt. You and Mic are two peas in a pod when it comes to the need for surround sound. Hugs Chels.
wow. he is getting so big. He does look just like nicolas. Matt did an awesome job on the entertainment center. tell him way to go.
They look identical!!! Lucky for the ladies 21 years down the road!!! Maybe I'll wait for one of them :)
Wow Chels, Matt really came through on the entertainment thing, looks great. And your right--every guy does need surround sound. (at least they think they do--whatever) Davey is changing a lot! I know I tell you this just about every time I see your kids, even in pictures, but they are such incredible looking kids! I don't say that to everyone either.
Post a Comment