The Staffieri Family (we were missing a few)
Ellie and Mommy
Nicolas and Mommy
Every 4th of July we spend the week up in Newport Beach at the Marriott Villas with the Staffieri Family. My birthday usually falls on this week. All the adults went to dinner at Opah that night to celebrate. It was delicious!! We had a really fun week and the kids had a blast with all of their cousins.

11 comments:
Ahhhhhh, Chels, I can't tell you how excited I am that you started a blog! I haven't seen pictures of you guys forever! You hair is SOOO cute and long! I love it! It looks like you are doing well. This will be a great way to keep in touch. Luvs...
Chelsea! So fun to see you guys. I cannot believe how big Ellie and Nicolas are! Wow. They are darling. And you look so great. Thanks so much for keeping in touch!
I am SO glad you started a blog! It is so fun to see what your beautiful family is up to! Your kids are adorable and you look fabulous! I remember when you were pregnant with Ellie...where does the time go? Love the blog! Thanks for sharing!
Hey guys, it's Leah and James. We found your blog on Krystal's, and we thought we'd say hi. Looks like you're having a fun summer! Hope to see you soon.
sorry, we wanted to send our link... it's www.humberstonefamily.blogspot.com
Chelsea,
Your kids are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful, obviously, look at you and your family! Thanks for sharing your blog with me! I'm going to have fun looking at it!
I'm sorry about your grandpa. That's nice that your family could come together and support your grandma.
I hope you had a great birthday!
It's so fun that you started a blog! It's such a good way of keeping in touch with everyone. You look great- I can't believe how long your hair has gotten since the reunion last summer. I also can't believe how big Ellie and Nicholas are getting- they are adorable!
It's fun to see an original Green family photo. It takes me back in time...
Hey Chelsea! Isn't this blogging thing hilarious, it's such a small world! Hope you guys are doing great! Here is our blog www.ekfam.wordpress.com
Takl to you soon -Laura
Hey Chels!! You look so great and your kids are the cutest things ever!!! I'm loving your hair long again.
Can't wait to read up on what else is going on with you...
Hey Chels, I am glad you found our blog too!!! My mom keeps saying how great you look. She's right. You have a beautiful family. So fun you got to go to Hawaii. Next time we go it will be alone!! Elise and I will be in CA the first two weeks of Sept. It would be fun to see you.
Let's see a new post! I want to know what you've been up to. :)
Post a Comment