Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday Night BBQ






Tonight we had my family over for a BBQ. After dinner we went over to the park and had a nice casual game of wiffle ball with the kids. Growing up we used to play wiffle ball all the time with our cousins, so this was really fun to see our kids keeping the tradition alive!


3 comments:

Robyn said...

Gosh, those girls are CUTE! And your little boy is adorable. Is he 2 now? Time flies. I remember seeing you at the mall when he was a little baby. What a fun day. Spending time with the family on a Sunday is the best.

Meggan said...

Okay, Ellie looks just like you I can't even handle it! And Nicolas actually looks a lot like you too! Where was Matt during their creation? ;)

Looks like so much fun. You guys are always doing fun family things.

Michelle said...

I can't belive how tan you all are! You are all so beautiful. What a fun tradition!
~Michelle