Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Playgroup at the Pool


This is Nicolas's best friend, Millie. He calls her Mil Mil and she calls him Nicky. We are hoping for a future with them!!


Mommy and Ellie in the kiddie pool


Ready, Set, ................GO!!



Every week our ward playgroup meets at our pool for a swim day. My sister-in-law, Lizzy, came down with her kids and joined us yesterday. We had a full house and the kids had a blast!

7 comments:

Meggan said...

I thought that Ellie was Eden for a second because they have the same swimsuit!!

So fun. I love hanging at the pool with friends.

Is Ellie going to be in kindergarten?

Missy said...

Chelsea, you and Ellie are TWINS. I love it...so cute.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, nice and cool! We have been hanging out at the pool like crazy this year too. Remember when we used to take Ellie to the pool in Orem when she was learning to walk? That was so much fun. BTW, we won't be in town for Thanksgiving, but one of these days we MUST go out and visit you guys!

Meggan said...

Eden will be in kindergarten too! I didn't realize they were the same age. Same suit, same age. Fun!

Sarah said...

OK, so I think Nicholas looks exactly like Cason- both very cute boys! I agree with Missy that Ellie could be your twin. I can't believe she is already going to Kindergarten. I love going to the pool in the Summertime- such fun times!

Shauna Brown said...

So fun!! You kids are too adorable!

Robyn said...

Chelsea, I love your suit. I almost go that same one from ModBe. I love their suits. They are very nice and supportive, which I need! Cute pics. Pool days are great.