For the past 7 years we have been going to the Marriott Newport Villas with all of the Staffieri family for the 4th of July. This year I wasn't planning on going but since I had Davey so early I decided to go for a few days. The kids went up on Tuesday afternoon and I met them up there on Thursday morning. We had our biggest group yet with the addition of two of Matt's cousin's and their families. It was a lot of fun and all of the kids just had a blast. When I talked to Nicolas on the phone Wednesday night he said, "Mom, I'm having Super Fun!"
Nicolas with Andrew and Spencer (Matt's cousin's boys)
Matt took both kids boogie boarding
Michael and Nicolas
Our first family picture didn't turn out too great because Nicolas wouldn't do it unless we were in the plants! So there are a bunch of shadows and he is kind of hidden.
Nicolas, Ellie, Siena, and Helen
We had a couple of hours to kill while we were waiting for the fireworks to start so Matt's mom had some fun songs and dances for the kids to do. The kids all did a "performance" that they had been practicing all week. It was really cute!
The kids lounging by the pool
Nicolas, Matt, and Ellie at the pool
My cute little guy hanging at the pool
My darling boys!! Aren't I a lucky mom?
Sunday, July 6, 2008
4th of July in Newport
Posted by The Staffieri Family at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Looks like FUN! I hope that you had a wonderful 30th birthday! I have something for you next time I see you.... let's try to get together soon!
Great Pictures! Looks like the kids had a blast at Newport. Davey is just so sweet. I love him in the surfer outfit!
Not only do you have a cute family but you got to spend the 4th of July in Newport. . . that would make you a lucky mom!!
I am so jealous you have your baby out of your belly. Chris just went to get me ice chips from AMPM...craving it sooo bad. You are super mom to go up to Newport, but I guess why not, huh? Happy 4th, have a good week.
What a fun tradish. Glad you were able to make it. Lovin the family picture! :) In the plants, hey. Too funny. Hope you are bouncing back quickly!
Love your kids. They are the cutest. I need your address. Will you email it to me?? lawoffinden@hotmail.com
so much fun. i wish i could have gone.hey it's Carlie. Just leting you know I had to create another blog. here is my new blog address.
thebrosemannclan.blogspot.com
so much fun. i wish i could have gone.hey it's Carlie. Just leting you know I had to create another blog. here is my new blog address.
thebrosemannclan.blogspot.com
darling kids, especially that little davey. what a beautiful baby. congrats!
katie nichol
Davey is so cute! What a wonderful family tradition. We went to the new Splash Park here in 4S over the weekend. Alexis and Calista claim it's their favorite park now. Perhaps we could all meet there one day this summer?
Looks fun, we always miss you at Newport by a week or two, we will be there next week. The picture of your family is so cute, that is hilarious that Nicolas wanted to be in the bushes. You look great. Sorry i missed your big 3-0 bday...hope you are doing well.
Congratulations on the cute little guy you guys make some beautiful kids!
i still can't believe you have 3 kids now, time is going by so fast!
he is so snuggly and quiet. can't believe how grown up he looks already! he looks like a 4 month old! so much hair. we love him!!
We stayed at the Newport Villas back in April and I just loved the location. I know I mentioned it in one of your more recent posts but that Davy is too cute. I can't stand it.
Post a Comment