Thursday, July 24, 2008

Photo Shoot

My amazingly talented friend, Tristen, took some darling pictures of my kids today. Here are just a few of my favorites.....









14 comments:

The Joslyn Family said...

Cutest pictures! I love Davey with his chocolate blankie! Oh he's so cute. Can't wait to see you guys!

Shannon and Andrew said...

Wow. Those pics are great. Davy is so cute. Seriously so cute. He just looks so peaceful.

Sara Decker said...

Your kids are all so stinkin cute, i should say beautiful!

Megan and Mike said...

I really think you guys have the most beautiful kids ever! Ellie is looking so grown up!

brit.brat said...

so serious!! i love it. so i started to update our blog...going backwards..so you might have to check it out. i have some pretty silly pictures up.and some from your shower!!

Kelly said...

So precious Chels! Hey, when can I can by and see that cute baby of yours? I have a little something for him that he will soon outgrow if I don't see you soon! lol! Give me a call and let me know what works for you! xoxo K

Avery said...

He is the most gorgeous baby Chels... can't wait to meet little Davey.

Cason and Marie said...

You have gorgeous kids! And Davy is so precious. Can't wait to hold him! See you in a few weeks...We're getting anxious!

McLove said...

Those pictures are gorgeous. Your kids are beautiful. It was fun to see you guys:)

Sarah said...

I need a photographer friend! All of the pictures are so cute- your kids are adorable!!!

April said...

So fun to have talented friends, your children are darling!

SUMMER said...

Tristen did a great job... these are darling!

The Brosemann Clan said...

she did a great job. Your kids are so adorably cute.

Lindsay said...

Your beautiful baby is accesorized with the cutiest stuff!!!!! Where do you get his cute blankets and his car seat cover??? I have tried looking for the covers and can't really find a cute one for a boy. Let me know Thanks