Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What?!

I just told Nicolas to go upstairs and get dressed and this is how he came down......


This kid is always making me laugh!!

10 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

hahaha I started laughing so hard when I saw these. What a cute boy!

The Joslyn Family said...

I love the new posts! I can't get over the color of Nicolas. And so funny that he put those in his hair, he's a crack up! I love the picture of Davey sleeping in the car seat. He is so darling, I can't wait to see him. Glad you guys are meeting Will this week. We can't wait to see you

The Brosemann Clan said...

That is too cute. and funny. I love how kids never cease to amaze us. They are downright hilarious a lot of times. ( this is matts cousin carlie- I made a new blog- my other one was being retarded- here is the new blog address-
thebrosemannclan.blogspot.com) I wasnt sure if you got the memo or not.

brit.brat said...

wow. you have got to check out elisa's blog. they were over last week getting their hair done.. and alexis had the same hairdo!

Kelly said...

LOL! Getting in tune with his feminine side:)

Long Family said...

Hey Chelsea! Nicolas looks so cute! Brittany told me to check out your blog... our girls had the same idea putting tons of bows in their hair while we were at her house. Check out our July 15th post. Brittany says it's the new trend.

Sorry we missed your visit last week. I'd love make a stop at the beach outlets near you guys before school starts... perhaps we could arrange a time to all go?

SUMMER said...

What a silly boy... luckily he has a little bro now to play with trucks and legos with!

ShOrt StoRy said...

Hey Chelsea!
I love your new little guy, he is beautiful! Having 3 is crazy and wonderful and stressful isn't it? Hope everything is well with you...
chels

brit.brat said...

**heather's blog

sorry heather!!

Shannon and Andrew said...

Drew always does stuff like that. I think it is so funny when he dresses up in his sister's dress ups. Andrew maybe doesn't think it is as funny as I do.